The performance presented a chronicle of the lives of several teenagers who attend a high school for students gifted in the performing arts.
Upon their entrance, the disparate groups have a few things in common: they've got "big dreams" and they "want fame". Some have natural talent; some have had to obtain talent through hard work and training, and some show only some promise which the teachers hope will materialize into true talent. Some have full support from their parents, some have support from their parents but only for the parents' specific dreams, and some have little or no parental support whatsoever. Some have formal training, some not. Some are confident of what they can do, some believe they are limited and are at school to expand those talents, while others have no confidence whatsoever. And some are clear about where they want to "be" after graduation, while some want to explore whatever other opportunities may arise for them...
- Directed by — Manana Berikashvili
- Designed by — Merab Moiszrafishvili
- Translated and Inspired by — Manana Berikashvili
- Choreography by — Archil Sologashvili
- Choirmaster — Aleksandra Lortkifanidze
- cast: Khatia Melkadze, Ana Zambakhidze, Shalva Antelava, Nino Andriadze, Natia Kupatadze, Nikoloz Kvantaliani, Nino Lezhava, Rati Navadze, Nikoloz Nanitashvili, David Rostomashvili, Tekla Javakhadze, Nikoloz Paikridze, Giorgi Shavgulidze, Mariam Chukhrukidze, Ia Tchilaia, Salome Tsurtsumia, Vakhtang Chachanidze, Giorgi Jikuridze, Sophia Ebralidze, Ana Sanaia, Anna Maisuradze,