The man, who very loved the literature
The stage version of the story of the famous Georgian writer Guram Dochanashvili "The man, who very loved the literature" absolutely maintains the author’s pathos: a man without imagination, fantasy, without cultural values, loses its power and remains only in pragmatism.
A Photoshop of Vasil Kezheradze opens model of an ideal world in which are living literary heroes. There can be enriched the human soul, removing the mask from his bureaucratic existence. The authors would like that, were plenty of people all over the world, who loved the literature.
- Directed by — Zurab Kandelaki
- Designed by — Lomgul Murusidze
- Stage manager — Natali Arveladze
- Music directed by — Zurab Kandelaki
- Script Editor — Zurab Kandelaki
- cast: Eka Tvauri, Giorgi Katchakhidze, Vakhtang Nozadze, Giorgi Shavgulidze, Lika Shukakidze, Giorgi Jikuridze,