The Crucible – a play by American playwright Arthur Miller. It is a dramatized and partially fictionalized story of the Salem “Witch trials” that took place in the Massachusetts Bay Colony during 1692/93. Little girl’s harmless “childish” game, which finally grew into dramatic trial. The society divided into two sides, “which hunt”, love and revenge, the sin committed in the name of Lord and wild temptations, which caused the mass hysteria.
- directed by — Dimitri Khvtisiashvili
- designed by — Lomgul Murusidze
- music directed by — Zurab Gagloshvili
- choreography by — Gia Margania
- — Dimitri Khvtisiashvili
- cast: Khatia Melkadze, Shalva Antelava, Irine Kukuladze, Natia Kupatadze, Giorgi Katchakhidze, Paata Kikvadze, Tamar Mamulashvili, Vakhtang Nozadze, David Rostomashvili, Tekla Javakhadze, Nugzar Kurashvili, Nikoloz Paikridze, Mariam Chukhrukidze, Ia Tchilaia, Salome Tsurtsumia, Tamar Tskvitinidze, Kakhaber Tcholadze, Vakhtang Chachanidze, Vameh Jangidze, Elena Mahniashvili, Ketevan Chachua, Tamara Chanukvadze, Mariam Khukhunaishvili,