The lullaby's power
Who does not shed tears reading the story of "Lullaby", by Georgian educator, children's writer and journalist, considered to be the founder of the scientific pedagogy in Georgia Iakob Gogebashvili.
Our performance raises the issue of how the feud can destroy human life.
The play shows what is capable of true friendship and dear mother's voice.
- directed by — Otar Bagaturia
- choreography by — Bakar Khintibidze
- set designer — Aivengo Chelidze
- script editor — Otar Bagaturia
- costumes designer — Maya Skhirtladze
- director assistant — Rajden Kervalishvili
- cast: Khatia Melkadze, Zurab Avsajanishvili, Vakhtang Akhaladze, Goga Beridze, Nino Andriadze, Khatuna Berdzenishvili, Dimitri Tarbaia, Nikoloz Kvantaliani, Paata Kikvadze, Rajden Kervalishvili, Tamar Lolasvili, Nino Lortkifanidze, Salome Maisashvili, Ioseb Molodinashvili, Nikoloz Nanitashvili, Zviad Uridia, Mariam Chukhrukidze, Giorgi Jikuridze, Vameh Jangidze, Eka Khatiashvili, Merab Brekashvili,